Interaction with concerned parties
One of the most important tasks of PJSC IDGC of Siberia is the timely establishment of effective communications with government authorities and public organizations.
During 2018, the Company cooperated with the press centers of civil defense and emergency situations, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, state authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, municipalities, as well as the deputies in the entire territory of the company.
- In the framework of cooperation with the Government of the region, an Agreement on socio-economic partnership between the Government of the Altay Region and the electric grid company of PJSC IDGC of Siberia has been concluded. The ground for signing the agreement was the RIF in the city of Sochi in February 2019
- Conducting public meetings with representatives of municipalities, the business community. Discussion of technological connection issues, development of the territory
- Implementation of the branch’s investment program in accordance with the regional development plan. Interaction with the Government of the region, the purpose of which is to purposefully invest in the development of the grid complex, where necessary territory
- Within the framework of interaction with the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Altay Region, joint work is carried out during an emergency and ORR (flood, fire-hazardous season, and HP at power facilities)
- Within the framework of interaction with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Territory Government, as well as the education committee of the city of Barnaul, joint work is being carried out to implement the program of electrical injury prevention among the younger generation
- Within the framework of interaction with the Altai Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Union of Industrialists of the Altay Region, work is underway to improve the functioning of the regional power grid complex
- Within the framework of interaction with the Government of the Territory, work is underway to consolidate the territory’s grid assets
- Meeting with representatives of the legislative power of Republic of Buryatia – November 08, 2018
- On-site meeting with members of the Committee of the People’s Khural of Republic of Buryatia on economic policy, environmental management and ecology on the implementation of the Buryatenergo branch of PJSC IDGC of Siberia in preparing for the AWP 2018-2019. and prospects for the development of the power system of Republic of Buryatia
- According to the results of the meeting, the deputies made a decision to recommend to the Government of Republic of Buryatia to work out the issue of providing subsidies for reimbursement of part of the costs (95% of the amount) of KFH and IP for the purchase of mini-AGEU. As well as for the reconstruction and development of the electric grid complex of Republic of Buryatia, consider the possibility of increasing the financing of the investment program of the Buryatenergo branch within the framework of tariff regulation for the period 2018-2028
- Meeting with representatives of the business community and representatives of state and legislative authorities under the leadership of the director of the branch of PJSC IDGC of Siberia – “Buryatenergo” – December 19, 2018
- Away meeting and a round table on the implementation by the branch of the repair and investment programs of 2018, the process of technological connection.
- Based on the results, it was recommended that the Regional Development Fund of the Republic of Belarus and the Ulan-Ude Development Fund inform the investors and representatives of the business community about the technological connection procedure and the branch’s interactive services, as well as inform the branch about the availability of investors and the timing of the projects. In addition, a number of recommendations were adopted to the Government of the Republic of Belarus.
- Antiterrorist teachings of IDGC of Siberia – September 21, 2018
- The event, held for the first time at the Buryatenergo branch in conjunction with the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the FSB of the region, was actively covered in the media (electronic, television, radio). When writing information materials, the Department of Public Relations of PJSC IDGC of Siberia productively interacted with the press services of the regional Ministry of Internal Affairs and the FSB
- Single voting day on September 9 and Election of the President of the Russian Federation on March 19, 2018
- Power engineers provided reliable power supply for polling stations. In the process of writing press releases, operational interaction was organized with the Election Commission of Republic of Buryatia
- Assignment of the title “Honored Power Engineer of Republic of Buryatia” to Deputy Director General – Director of the Branch of PJSC IDGC of Siberia – “Buryatenergo” – June 08, 2018
- The Head of Republic of Buryatia gave a high assessment to the work of the employees of the Buryatenergo branch. Power engineers received letters and thanks. Branch Director Andrei Medelyanov was awarded the title “Honored Power Engineer of Republic of Buryatia”
- Launch of a new production workshop at the Instrument Making Association – July 12, 2017
- This event became possible due to the agreement of the Government of the Republic with PJSC ROSSETI, which provides for the supply of Buryat products for the needs of the energy sector of Russia. The event was widely reported in the media, in the preparation of a press release, interaction was built with the press service of the Government of Republic of Buryatia
- A working meeting chaired by the Deputy Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation Vyacheslav Kravchenko with representatives of the fuel and energy complex of the Republic – May 5, 2018
- At the meeting, the program for the development of the electric power industry in Republic of Buryatia for 2018-2022. presented by the General Director of PJSC IDGC of Siberia. Pavel Akilin said that the main trend in the development of the Republic’s power grid complex in the next 5 years will be an increase in the reliability of power supply to consumers in Buryatia and electrify isolated villages and remote peasant farms
- The event became a large-scale platform for discussing the strategy for the development of the infrastructure complex, as well as the presentation of promising projects of industrial and innovation potential of Buryatia. Coverage in most media of the Republic
- Russian Investment Forum – February 15, 2018
- The Director of the Buryatenergo branch as part of the delegation of PJSC IDGC of Siberia took part in the work of the RIF, in particular, at the Territory of Rosseti site. PJSC ROSSETI in Sochi presented a strategy for building a digital grid in Russia until 2030. The event was covered in the federal media.
- DSO organized constant interaction:
- With the press services of the municipal administrations and the education departments of the Ministry of Defense of the Republic, as well as with the press service of the State Traffic Safety Inspectorate for the Republic of Belarus on the prevention of electrical injuries (actions are held to distribute printing products of PJSC IDGC of Siberia), on the participation of schoolchildren in specialized competitions (ROSSETI Olympiad)
- With the press service of the General Directorate of the Ministry of Emergency Situations in Republic of Buryatia on emergency recovery work for technological violations
- With the press services of educational institutions of Republic of Buryatia on the interaction of the branch with SUZs and universities (student detachments, employment of graduates, etc.)
- Non-profit organizations, incl. Union Young Professionals (WorldSkills Russia), KWN of Republic of Buryatia, the creative association AMiK, BRO All-Russian Electrical Trade Union, etc.
PSP, Republic of Altay
- Systematic interaction with the press center of the Directorate of the EMERCOM of Russia in the Republic of Armenia, interaction with the press center of the Government of the Republic of Altay and municipalities in the framework of eliminating negative social grids and media:
- On the elimination of accidents at the electric grid facilities
- Conducting joint exercises with real actions to eliminate accidents with a deployed field kitchen, broadcasting in the media
- On technological connection
- Operation of metering devices, tariff setting, power outages, elimination of technological violations
- International Forum Russian Energy Week – 2018, which was held from 3 to 6 October in Moscow. A memorandum of cooperation was signed between Hevel companies, PJSC IDGC of Siberia and the French company SAFT about installing a drive on Kosh-Agachskaya SES to save 1 MW of electricity
- During 2018, the Krasnoyarskenergo branch interacted with the press centers of civil defense and emergency situations, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, state authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, municipalities, as well as the deputy corps throughout the Company presence
- Joint exercises on handling of interaction in cases of emergency situations (in case of massive power supply limitation)
- Training to work out actions in limiting the power supply of the Universiade objects
- Universiade Headquarters
- Public meetings with residents of the region
- All-Russian Power Engineering Exercises on the territory of Krasnoyarsk
- The result is a positive background in the media, the removal of a number of problematic issues
- As part of building a constructive dialogue with leading industry experts, the Krasnoyarskenergo branch took part in major public events:
- As a speaker at the Siberian Energy Forum. The main topics of discussion: the development of the power supply grid of the Krasnoyarsk Region, technological connection, interaction in the local grid operator
- Meetings with representatives of government and business, the Consumer Council, deputies of the Legislative Assembly of the Krasnoyarsk Region. The main topic of discussion was the issues of technological connection of consumers to power grids
- Civil Defense and Emergency Situations – operational interaction in emergency situations in order to fully and objectively inform consumers, the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the authorities to resolve issues of reducing receivables from territorial grid companies in the region
- Meetings and meetings with the head of the executive branch – execution of a previously signed regulatory agreement, issues of tariff regulation of adjacent grid companies, implementation of large socially significant investment projects for the region, in particular, transfer to the centralized power supply of remote villages of the Tashtagol district
- Pavel Livinsky, General Director of Rosseti, discussed the priority areas for the development of the Omsk Region power grid with the acting Governor of the region, Alexander Burkov. The head of IDGC of Siberia, Vitaly Ivanov also took part in the working meeting. During the meeting, issues related to the passage of the autumn-winter peak loads in the region, modernization of the electric grid infrastructure, interaction with consumers, as well as other aspects of the development of the electric grid complex of the subject were touched upon. The parties also agreed to hold large-scale exercises in the region involving the forces of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, local Local grid operators and district administrations in order to work out the interaction in eliminating technological disruptions at power grid facilities
- Working meeting of Vitaly Ivanov, General Director of PJSC IDGC of Siberia, First Deputy Chairman of the Omsk Region Government, Valery Boyko, and Director of IDGC of Siberia Branch – Omskenergo, Sergei Modenov. The key topic of discussion was the digitization of the regional power grid complex. During the meeting, Vitaly Ivanov recalled that in a message to the Federal Assembly, President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin paid special attention to issues of digitalization of the economy, including in the power industry. Omskenergo, the branch of IDGC of Siberia, will direct almost 250 mln rub. to digitize grids in 2018. The meeting participants noted that a significant obstacle to the digitalization of the grid complex could be the fragmentation of grids. Today, more than 30 territorial grid organizations operate in the region, most of which do not plan to invest in the digitization of power facilities. In addition, there are ownerless, in-emergency power lines and substations in the region, which are not only a serious problem for the energy supply system, but also a direct threat to people's lives. The consolidation of energy assets on the Omskenergo balance sheet will allow the enterprise to create a full-fledged digital grid covering the entire Omsk region
- Celebrations to the 75 th anniversary of the Omsk energy system: with the participation of the governor of the Omsk region A. L. Burkov, together with the press service of the governor of the Omsk region, with the press service of the Ministry of Construction and the housing and communal complex of the Omsk region, the leading media of the region
- Raids on the prevention and control of energy stealing – jointly with Omskenergo, the press service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the regional media
- Large-scale training exercises for the preparation of the AWP (Omskenergo profile units, the Emergencies Ministry, the Government of the Omsk Region, the city of Omsk, districts of the region). Media coverage in cooperation with the press service of Omskenergo, the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the regional media, with the support of the press service of the Omsk Region Government
- Participation in the All-Russian festival “Together Brighter”, the organization of events of regional importance – together with the press service of the Government of the Omsk Region, the Ministry of Economy of the Omsk Region, the press service of the Education Department of the city of Omsk
- Interaction with public organizations (in particular, OPORA Russia), management companies, representatives of the regional ministry of construction and specialized departments of the Omsk city administration – organizing and conducting public councils, consumer councils together with the press service of OPORA Russia, regional media, district media
- Conducting public councils in the districts of the Omsk region – together with the leadership of municipalities, district media
- Representatives of the Company agreed with the Emergency Situations Ministry of action and a special mode of operation during the period of severe frosts in January-February 2018. -
- The Government of Republic of Khakassia supported the process of transferring the functions of a supplier of last resort to the Khakasenergo branch in the context of creating comfortable conditions for consumers.
- Large-scale exercises of IDGC of Siberia in Khakassia in November 2018.
- In conjunction with the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Armenia, a set of preventive measures for children's electrical injuries was conducted. 12 events in different districts of Khakassia, organized with the help of ODN.
- In 2018, we actively cooperated with the press service of the Main Directorate of the EMERCOM of Russia in the Zabaikalye Region in the work on the prevention and elimination of technological violations caused by flooding (July-August). As a result of the joint work, it was possible to prevent panic among the population, consumer dissatisfaction associated with the power outage of negative publications in the media. In the same way, in close cooperation with the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the branch fulfills all technological violations. In addition, there is a joint activity on training exercises, training.
- Systematic cooperation is maintained by the press service of the Government of the Zabaikalye Region, government bodies, and district administrations. In May 2018, Sergey Menyaylo, plenipotentiary representative of the President of the Russian Federation in the Siberian Federal Territory, visited the facilities of the electric grid complex of Chita in the Transbaikalia and held a meeting on improving the reliability of the Chita electric grid complex and power grid consolidation. The joint work on the organization, conduct and media coverage of the event made it possible to draw public attention to the enormous importance of the task of consolidating grids in Chita and minimize the risks of negative consumer perception of the possibility of transferring grids to the ownership of IDGC of Siberia.