Safety of Third Parties
Complex Program for Reduction of Risks Related to Traumatism of Third Parties at Electric Grid Facilities of PJSC IDGC of Siberia for 2018 provided for 114 measures.
In 2018, 4 incidents occurred. Within the frames of implementation of measures aimed at prevention of occupational traumatism and third-party traumatism, for the purpose of further improvement of work on its prevention, by virtue of Order of PJSC “Russian Grids” No. 55 as of 29.03.2018 “On the Approval of Programs for Reduction of Risks Related to Traumatism at Electric Grid Facilities”, the Company developed and approved “Complex Program for the Reduction of Risks Related to Traumatism of Personnel and Third Parties at Electric Grid Facilities of PJSC IDGC of Siberia” by Decree of PJSC IDGC of Siberia No. 353 as of 24.05.2018.
Goals and tasks of the Program: implementation of measures facilitating prevention of occupational traumatism and death of third parties in a result of electric shock.
Expected result – prevention of occupational traumatism and third-party traumatism.
The program includes the following:
- Measures on prevention of electric injuries among children and teenagers
- Measures on prevention of electric injuries among children and teenagers from troubled families and abandoned children
- Measures on prevention of electric injuries among employees of third-party and contracting organizations, including with owners and drivers of heavy-duty and load-lifting special vehicles operating in immediate proximity to power facilities
- Measures on prevention of stealing of equipment and materials from power facilities resulting in traumatism and death of third parties
- Measures on prevention of electric injuries in case of unauthorized connection to power grids
- Measures on evaluation and bringing of technical state of electrical installations in compliance with the rules of safe operation (project, electrical installation code, other standard process documentation)
Control over implementation of measures of the Complex Program is exercised during checks of workplaces and operating crews during Safety Days, and target and complex checks performed within the frames of internal technical control system.