Company activity in the sphere of control over insider information is organized in accordance with the Federal Law No. 224-FZ dated 27.07.2010 “On Counteraction to Illegal Use of Insider Information and Market Manipulation, and on Introduction of Changes into Separate Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation” and Company standard CO 5.170/0 “Insider Information. Regulation”.
The Company implements the following activities aimed at compliance with the law on control over insider information:
- Updating Company insider list and provision of the list to bidding process organizers
- Changing numerical composition of Company insiders by the beginning and end of a reporting period
- Current control over compliance with the law on insider information
AS of 31.12.2018, the Company had 487 insiders. In the reporting period, 141 (2017 – 132; 2016 – 145) insiders were included into the list and 143 (2017 – 152; 2016 – 74) insiders were excluded from the list. Information on changes in the insider list is monthly submitted to PJSC MICEX.
Information on results of trade with Company shares at trading platforms of bidding process organizers at the securities market, and on the analysis of factors influencing the cost of Company securities is provided.
Insider information is disclosed by PJSC IDGC of Siberia is disclosed via the following channels:
- On the corporate website in the Internet
- On the page of the information agency authorized by the Bank of Russia to disclose information at the securities market.
In 2018 PJSC IDGC of Siberia disclosed the following insider information:
- 5 notices on the procedure of ensuring access to insider information
- 131 notices on insider information disclosure
- 13 documents containing insider information