Development strategy, priority lines of activity and long-term development program
In determining development priorities, the Company is guided by the Strategy for the Development of the Electric Grid Complex of the Russian Federation, approved by the Government of the Russian Federation of April 3, 2013 No. 511-p (as amended on November 29, 2017), by the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 054 of May 7, 2014 development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2024, as well as the Long-Term Development Program of Rosseti PJSC.
In 2018, the priority activities of the Company were not determined by the Board of Directors.The report of the Board of Directors on the priority areas of its activities in 2018 is presented in Appendix 14 in the full version of the Annual Report on the official Company’s website.
The main directions of the Company development, approved by the Program for the implementation of strategic initiatives of PJSC IDGC of Siberia for 2017-2021 (Minutes of the Board No. 360 of September 21, 2017) are:
- Improving the reliability and quality of services for the transmission of electric energy
- Ensuring the safe and sustainable operation of the distribution grid complex
- Improving operational efficiency and financial sustainability
- Increasing investment attractiveness
- Increasing the availability of power grid infrastructure, improving work with consumers
Based on the specified directions of development, the Company determines the following priority projects:
- Projects on digitalization of distribution grids and substations in all branches of PJSC IDGC of Siberia (Digital PDZ) in the period 2018-2020
- Projects on the digitalization of the activities of customer service centers of PJSC IDGC of Siberia during the period 2018-2022 (Digital PDZ), as well as engaging third-party organizations in work with customers
- Implementation of the “Unified Integration Platform” of AIISUE systems and technological management systems
- Implementation of targeted programs to attract and retain qualified personnel in the framework of the Company personnel policy, the results are given in the “Personnel Management” section
- Implementation of the program to reduce accidents and improve the reliability of the equipment of PJSC IDGC of Siberia