Omsk Region strategic
STRATEGIC TASKS THE REGION DEVELOPMENT
Based on the prospects for the socio-economic development of the Omsk region, it is expected to implement the following areas:
- development of industry in the Omsk region, including priority clusters and industrial infrastructure;
- development of the agro-industrial complex of the Omsk region;
- development of the power and heat sector;
- ensuring the growth of the construction and real estate sector;
- development of the transport and logistics sector;
- stimulating the development of small and medium enterprises;
- development of communication;
- ensuring territorial development of the Omsk region.
Just as a person cannot live without a heart, the city and the region cannot live without a power system. You are conducting a large-scale modernization of energy companies, increasing the capacity of the regional energy system, introducing innovative technologies, creating the prerequisites for the development of Omsk and the entire region. If energy develops, it means that industry, agriculture and housing and utilities will develop. If figuratively, then you create the weather in every house and apartment.Alexander Burkov Governor of the Omsk Region
Development plans for the power complex
Among the key projects in 2019 is the second stage of the reconstruction of the Krasnoyarskaya substation, the modernization of the Tara and Sosnovskaya substations.
Measures on digitalization of Omskenergo grids are implemented within the framework of the Rosseti strategy on digitalization of the Russian power grid complex. Electrical grids will be equipped with modern diagnostic tools, electronic control systems, algorithms, digital technical devices.
Modernization of digital communication channels in the following sections:
- SS Surgutskaya — PS Gidrouzel (FOCL 9.5 km);
- Substation Surgut — KRK (fiber optic 10.1 km);
- Substation Surgut — CHP-4 (VOLS 11.2 km);
- Substation Surgut — CHP-3 (fiber optic 4.7 km) in the Omsk region.
In the framework of the implementation of pilots project “Digital PDZ” planned to complete in 2020 building of the City RES of POS ZES and the pilot zone of distribution grids from 35/10 kW substation Omskaya (Omskenergo).