Republic of Khakassia
STRATEGIC TASKS THE REGION DEVELOPMENT
Priorities for a regional development program:
- increase in the quality of life of the population and poverty reduction;
- reducing social tensions in single-industry municipalities of Republic of Khakassia;
- improving the sustainability of the budget system;
- creating a competitive structure of the economy, reducing mono-profile;
- creation of high-tech industries, providing import substitution and growth of export potential.
DEVELOPMENT PLANS FOR THE POWER COMPLEX
IDGC of Siberia actively assists the region in the implementation of a number of federal and republican projects for the development of the industrial potential of Khakassia. These include:
- the creation of the Beysky coal cluster;
- the development of metallurgical production based on mines in Abaza and Vershina Tyi;
- the construction of a plant for the production of electrolytic metal manganese in the village of Tuim;
- the creation of a repair and logistics center on the basis of the Abakanvagonmash enterprise;
- the development of a tourist zone in Ordzhonikidze district.
Tasks of IDGC of Siberia in the region:
- minimization of restrictions on the reception and delivery of power in individual power systems and nodes;
- bringing the parameters of power grid facilities to regulatory requirements for the reliability of power supply to consumers;
- implementation of a program to reduce electricity losses in electrical grids;
- development of alternative energy sources (Abakan solar power station);
- development of electrical connections between the main energy zones to ensure the balance of power flows and the realization of intersystem effects from the joint operation of the united energy systems in the UES of Russia.
In the framework of the implementation of pilots project “Digital PDZ” planned to complete in 2020 building of the Ust-Abakansky Distribution Zone and launching of the pilot zone of distribution grids from Kalininskaya 110/10 kW substation (Khakasenergo).
The work of power engineers of IDGC of Siberia to ensure the functioning of the power grid complex of Khakassia in 2018, to ensure the successful passage of the autumnwinter period, a 15% reduction in the accident rate in the electricity grid during the heating season. Power engineers responsibly fulfill their obligations, despite the heavy financial burden that lay on the company after the adoption of the functions of a guaranteeing supplier from April 1, 2018.Valentin Olegovich Konovalov Chairman of the Government of Republic of Khakassia