The Board, Company collegial executive body, operates by virtue of the Company Charter and Provisions for the Board of PJSC IDGC of Siberia.
Management Board is responsible for actual implementation of targets, development strategy and Company policy, and manages Company current activity within its competence determined by the Company Charter, resolutions of the General Shareholders Meeting and Company Board of Directors.
Main tasks of Management Board are:
- ensuring observance of rights and legal interests of Company shareholders;
- designing suggestions for Company development strategy;
- implementation of Company financial and administrative policy, development of resolutions for the most important issues of current economic activity and coordination of Company subdivisions’ work;
- improvement of efficiency of internal control and risk monitoring system;
- ensuring achievement of high level of return on Company assets and maximal revenue from Company activity.