Republic of Altay
STRATEGIC TASKS THE REGION DEVELOPMENT
- Strategic priorities of social and economic development of the Republic of Altai perspective till 2035 are following the development of the most perspective sectors of the economy: tourism; agroindustrial sector; food-processing industry; sanatorium complexes; biopharmaceutical complexes; power sector.
- According to long-term forecast of social and economic development of the Republic of Altai expected to increase gross of regional product, of the volume industrial production — to 6 times, of the volume of civil works — to 6,8 times, of the population — to 4,1%
DEVELOPMENT PLANS FOR THE POWER COMPLEX
- IDGC of Siberia plans to carry out a technological connection of solar generation:
- Development of energy infrastructure, engineering electrical communications of the Republic of Altai, improving energy efficiency and reducing losses in the transmission and distribution of electricity.
- Reconstruction of the Substation −35/6 kW Prudskaya with the transfer of 110 kW power supply (replacement of the power source 2 * 10 to 2 * 10MVA).
- Reconstruction of a 35 kW overhead line PE −332, EV-325, C-325 (120 km) (replacement of village with support for w / b, replacement of wire).
In the framework of the implementation of a pilot project “Digital PDZ” planned to complete in 2020 launching of the Pavlovsky Distribution Zone from Central Electric Grids and development of distribution grids from Pavlovskaya 110/10 kW substation (Altaienergo).
We very closely interact with IDGC of Siberia in the weekly mode. I would give a very good assessment of the preparation of grids for the winter. In fact, this year the power engineers shook up all the grids, set up supports where needed, substations and so on. And thanks to this, the Republic of Altay today is in the zone of high reliability of power supply. Thanks you!Robert Paltaller First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Altai