Republic of Buryatia
Strategic tasks the Region Development
Strategy of social and economic development of Republic of Buryatia for the period up to 2035 is directed to infrastructure development.
Achieving the goal and implementation of priorities is based on the following tasks:
- formation of high quality of life of the population and conditions for the realization of human capital;
- modernization and innovative development of industries based on the principles of an environmentally-oriented economy and competitiveness in world and domestic markets;
- creation of a favorable investment climate for mobilization of the republic’s own investment reserves and attraction of foreign domestic and foreign investments;
- ensuring dynamic and sustainable business development, the creation of new jobs, the growth of budget revenues and the population;
- formation of a self-sufficient and competitive agro-industrial complex on the basis of green modernization of technologies;
- formation of a comfortable environment for living of the population and risk-free business activities.
If the light goes out — everyone notices this, life stops. All socially significant objects tied to energy. Now we are signing an agreement with Rosseti. It aims to ensure that we jointly consider the investment program, separate measures for the digitalization of grids, which will improve the quality of grid management and their reliability, serve the public, reduce losses.Alexey Tsydenov Head of Republic of Buryatia
DEVELOPMENT PLANS FOR THE POWER COMPLEX
Program for the development of the electric power industry of Republic of Buryatia provides for:
- ensuring the reliability of the electric power system;
- expansion of the glades of 6-110 kW overhead lines;
- reconstruction of 35-110 kW overhead lines;
- measures for the reconstruction of existing and the installation of new devices RH and PA;
- replacement of OD-KZ with gas-insulated switches;
- complex reconstruction of electrical grids of 0.4-10 kW;
- replacement of equipment of 35-110 kW substations.
- Provision of technological connection of new consumers at the expense of:
- reconstruction of closed main substation of 35-110 kV;
- construction of 35-110 kV substation, 10-110 kV OPL, technological connection of 10/0,4 kV:
- Provision of power supply of population centre and farm holdings remote power grids by:
- Construction of 10 kV, technological connection of 10/0,4 kV,
- Installation of diesel and generator plants together with photovoltaic power plants.
- Providing of development of co-operation of businessmen of Republic Buryatiya with large manufacturers of electrical production.
In the framework of pilot projects of “Digital PDZ” plan to complet in 2020 Pribaykalsky Distribution Zone of Production Department BES, pilot zone of distribution grids from 110/35/10 kV substation Pribaykalskaya (“Buryatenergo”).